Attract The Relationships You Desire, Connect with Anyone Effectively and Unleash a Life of Potential
Getting Dumped Over One Text Message was a Good Slap in the Face
Hey, Marcus here
Let's get real here.
You’re here because you are somewhat frustrated at your life is turning out...
There are a couple of personal reasons:
- You can't generate new or meaningful connections, because you lack the right social and communication skills, hence you feel limited in your dating, relationships and personal life
- You feel like you’re stuck in your career... this come in the form of frustrating colleagues that don't speak up or you don't fit into your company culture
- You feel life is meaningless because you spent your entire life chasing arbitrary things like: a stable job, grades or what your parents expected of you
- You just lack the communication sales and marketing skillsets to sell yourself, your products, your ideas to the world
Unlike many personal development, success or life coaching 'gurus’.
I started as mediocre, average Asian Singaporean that went to an average school, had an average life and had average friends.
I'm not going to pitch the idea that I was a loser that became a rockstar because he put in a lot of effort and attended some NLP course... and changed his life overnight... blah blah blah.
I was your usual mediocre neighbourhood Junior College student.
In my late teens and twenties, I had no dreams, no goals, no social skills or no life purpose.
That all changed 9 years ago when a long term relationship in my life ended over ONE text message, that spurred me on an obsessive period of personal growth.
As life would have it, getting dumped over one text message slapped me out of mediocrity.
So there I was a depressed young man just before military enlistment in Singapore...
I remembered I couldn't do anything... I had my Nokia phone in my hands (read: the one they only let you use during your BMT days)... I smashed in her number and she wouldn’t answer. That was it. It was over. I spent the next 2 years depressed, lonely, in a slump and painted myself a victim.
You're probably here because you may be in a similar position as I was 9 years ago.
Something went wrong, and you had to find solutions to get yourself out of that position.
So that led me down a road of obsession.
The obsession to understand social skills and deep identity level change.
I did it through:
- Taking a scientific approach towards behavioural change: understanding my own psychology and understand other people's psychology
- Honing my social skills by approaching, talking and conversing with one stranger at a time all around the world, figuring it out interaction at a time. (I got rejected hundreds of times in Singapore and all over the world.) I'd challenge you to find another coach that took this pain and effort of doing this ground up with himself and his clients
- Spent thousands of dollars and hours honing business skillsets such as sales, marketing, branding, building building that all revolve around communication, social skills and self mastery
Slowly but surely, I made progress.
This obsession led to purpose and passion.
I started a blog documenting my journey and slowly and one enquiry came in after another for dating and social skills consulting.
Passion soon started to look like purpose.
Through this process of being determined to change:
- I honed social skills to be able to talk to anyone, in mostly any social situation that arose (I solo travelled a lot to many parts of the world)
- I went from A Levels straight U student to acing a Summer program at UC Berkeley studying modules I was interested in: psychology and music
- I negotiated and networked my way into a above fresh graduate pay role at one of the leading startups in Singapore, DrWealth.Com, without a degree (you can google my articles)
- I honed a 'proactive winners effect' that led me to learn skillsets such as marketing and business building
- I scaled a profitable dating and social skills consulting for men business in Singapore to more than $10,000 a month without a business degree
- I helped other businesses non related to my industry with their sales and marketing channels that resulted tens of thousand of dollars of sales
This wasn't possible if not for my foundational building blocks of getting professional dating coaching at 22 years old. (yes I had to humble myself, I invested half my bank account at that point of time, my Mum wanted to kill me)
Now, let us round back to you.
Can Self Development Coaching really Help?
I had the pleasure to study success in my coaching roles... I observed my successes and failures, I observed my clients and peers successes and failures...
I boiled down generic life successes to couple of reasons...
I realized that people are mediocre not because they were innately unintelligent. However, its because:
- They learn differently from the classroom
- They haven't unlocked the potential in them due to past reasons, trauma and psychological barriers
I can assure that you have a gift that you can give to the world. I found mine in my ability to write persuasively and the ability to communicate ideas.
In modern society, there's too much pressure in society, especially in an Asian culture to focus on grades and examination results.
So you might have sacrificed what really lights us up inside to focus on 'practical things'. You ignored social and communcation skills because it had no 'beneficial outcome.'
Hence you go on your lives accepting failures and mediocrity.
That was me as a student in Singapore for years.
It was only until I attended a summer program at UC Berkeley, one of the top Universities in the world, that I had an opportunity to study the subjects I was innately curious about: psychology. Needless to say, I aced and b-ed my grades.
The state of mediocrity leaves you with no personal boundaries, integrity and purpose
This can bleed into our personal and professional lives:
- Nobody is going to take a liking to you (includes being ignored by the opposite gender)
- You're not hireable
- Nobody is going to listen to you, you got no real influence
- You feel undervalued and under appreciated amongst your friends and at work
- You look at your peers who aren't 'nice' but outperforming you in their personal lives and career
That was me for years.
Until I took upon myself to go through the necessary process of understanding my own psychology and the psychology of others...
Secondly, you may not be playing life to your strengths (and giving too much thought to your naysayers)
I started as an accounting student and did accounting for way more than I should due to: fear. Fear of what my strict Asian parents would think of me. Fear of taking a risk. Fear of switching schools.
Accounting obviously wasn't my strength. The debit and credit balance sheets never balanced for me. I was much better off studying psychology and/ or philosophy. However, I was unaware of my strengths and weaknesses because I never really sat down and did a self audit of my life.
I never really asked myself:
- The skillsets that I am naturally good at
- The type of lifestyle I desired
- How can I leave an impact on the world
- How can I make my passions and sustainable project
You may probably in a similar situations as me right today.
Lastly, I didn't have the social skills required to build the life of your design that'll nurture you...
I realised in my mid twenties that I needed the ability to meet new people on the go, whether be it in my dating life, my professional life or my friendships in general
If your peers are more concerned about drinking themselves to death on the weekends instead of working on improving their lives... guess what your life will end up like?
You're going to be uninspired and end up mostly like them.
Or maybe all your friends have gotten busy with their careers and have no time for you anymore.
That's a common problem for people in their later 20s and 30s.
This got extremely important as my peers got busier with their own careers and relationships.
Today, I generated more than $100,000 of sales single handledly from my own business, products and service and worked alongside top-performing CEOs, directors and entrepreneurs in my business career. I also challenge you find another coach that has the ground up experience of going up to hundreds of strangers one by one, facing tons of rejection building his social skills ground up.
I realized that success and failure boils down to: self mastery.
Have you ever wondered why some other so much more proactive than reactive in life?
They are able to solve problems in their life naturally and effortlessly whilst some struggle with similar issues after years?
Is it because they were fundamentally smarter or more intelligent than the rest of us?
I put 80% of their success down to:
- They had a good belief system that was inherited from environment or from their parents (lets face it, our childhood influences do matter)
- The ability to focusing and execute hard on what they are good at
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Honing a relentless proactive 'winners' approach towards life
It's Not Entirely Your Fault
Our parents and society said: study hard, work hard, achieve more and expect everything else to work out. The relationship issues are going solve itself. Life is going to sort itself.
Our parents also probably told you to be a ‘good boy, a good girl’ and told you not to interact with people or talk to strangers since you were young, or to pursue your own interests and passions.
If our parents said so... then it's not entirely your fault right?
Furthermore, if you’re an introvert that prefers playing computer games, staying indoors, you probably didn’t get many opportunities to build social skills.
In fact, many of my clients spent their late teens and twenties focusing on University grades and their career...
I'm not saying that getting good grades or being great career wise is a negative thing. In fact, I am a huge proponent of trying to be great at whatever you're involved in. This way, you build the 'relentless winner's effect'.
However, there's only so far academic results and a stable career can bring you.
The 3 Keys of an Total Transformation in Your Dating and Relationships
Mastering Your Own Psychology
- Sorting out your personal boundaries, personal integrity and purpose
- Re looking trauma and relooking core beliefs in relationships and professional life
- any many more...
The Technical Skillsets to Market and Sell Your to the World
- Specific social skillsets on how to start a conversation anytime, anywhere
- How to generate attraction
- How to communicate irresistibility, charismatically and persuasively
- any many more...
- Understanding the real life channels you can use to better your dating and relationships life: online dating, social circle, shopping malls and night clubs...
- The ability to market and position yourself correctly so you can generate social and professional opportunities
The Problem with 'Youtube Advice'
You'd imagine that in a world of information, Youtube videos, theories and all of that, everyone is going to be successful right?
Then why ain't everyone a millionaire or leading fulfilling social and personal lives?
That's because information is not enough.
You need to be able to filter through information and cut through the noise...
That's right, that's called insight...
That's the purpose of getting a coach.
A good coach is able to tell you what to do with specific pieces of information, at any given point of time to help you accelerate your desired outcome in your life.
Through my years of coaching, I realized that many people aren't getting results through information alone: by purchasing info products or just researching on the internet.
This is why I created the online coaching program...
- To hold my clients accountable so that their success is inevitable.
- To give them insight, direct and personalized feedback at wherever they are at in the progress
- To help them reach their goals in laser speed time (time is money right?)
If you're open minded on making that shift, then I'll invite you to join me, on this life-changing journey not only towards transforming all of your social connections, but also honing that relentless proactive winner's effect that'll ripple through your life.
Here are What My Clients Had to Say
'I got a an awesome result in a month after meeting Marcus. I'm actually surprised that my personal connections are something completely in your control.'
- Darren, Pharmacist Manager
"For a brief moment, I was being a normal human being. The people were warm and they introduced themselves. From that day my mindset was changed and I no longer have to read up on these techniques and lines."
- Huy To, Engineer
'I went out with three new people I met from networking events within a month of being consulted by Marcus'
- Melvin, Hedge Fund IT Consultant
Through the years of prospecting hundreds of clients, I noticed are two types of people in general.
#1 – The Procrastinators
'Marcus, I'm already so busy with my life'...
That's an age old excuse. It's all about priorities. These people believe in ‘tomorrow’. They either are afraid to take action or just decide that it’s something that can be delayed for another time. These people just end up cruising month-after-month, year-after-year and end up in the same spot that they started in. No progress, not any closer to their goals. Time cost lives my friend, not money. Time is the most valuable resource all of us have.
#2 – The Smart Ones
These people are hungry and clear about what they want. They could probably figure these things out on their own if they had the right guidance or enough time. They know that they can avoid all that heartache and mistakes by learning from mistakes others have already made. They believe in heavily investing in themselves and their knowledge because that is the best investment you can make when you just start out.
You can take a leap of faith… as I did years ago… and stop feeling disappointed for not focusing on your social skills back then.
Apply for a Complimentary Consult Call
Apply for a complimentary consult call is a 15 minutes call (reg. price $297) for to see if we're a right fit to to work together, and here's how it's going to work:
You'll Walkaway With...
Get To Know You
Take a look at your goals and deep dive into your psychological barriers that's holding you back:
- Your inner core beliefs, re look trauma
- Your current lifestyle choices
- Your communication skills: tonality, body language and personal image
Get my in 8 years of life coaching experience and 1:1 feedback and analysis to correct the mistakes you are probably currently making right now.
Define Your Goals
- Figure our your aptitudes and weaknesses
- Communicate more effectively in your personal lives and careers
- Build the relentless proactive mindset that'll ripple in all areas of your life
Everyone has different goas from looking to expand your social circle, personal connections or looking to overhaul your entire life, your choice.
7 Day Game Plan
Instead of worrying about the huge amount of dating, relationship and life advice out there.
I'll personally give you a 7 day game plan that you can implement in your life right today.
You're only three meters away from changing the entire trajectory of your professional and relationship lives.
I'm also going to make a BOLD PROMISE:
Here's my 100% Profitable Experience Guaranteed to You
If you don't find tremendous value from consult call, just let me know there and then and I'll send you a $50 cheque so as to ensure your experience is 100% profitable.